Support the Ada County Democrats with a donation.
All over Idaho, Democrats are working in neighborhoods and communities to keep our state moving forward. In Ada County we’re standing up for the thousands of citizens who are ready for change that matters—and fighting alongside them to make it a reality.
In Ada County we need the resources to win. Unlike our opponents, we don’t take money from special interests, corporate lobbyists, and political action committees. What we have is supporters like you. Please consider donating every month to our D.E.M. Club Pledge Fund. Flexible convenient payments for any budge can be donated securly knowing that when all of our donations are working collectively we are able to support our issues and our candidates and help them win.
Join us by making a donation today.Contribute Today
Know your donation helps support the only political party in Ada County that fights to:
- Protect your Quality of Life
- Provide a first-class quality public education system
- Stand up for your hard-working family and the middle class
- Support a Representative, Accountable and Ethical Government!
Donating monthly is easy and painless for your budget. Know you are continually funding:
- Activist and candidate and volunteer training
- Candidate support for races from Local, to County to State level
- Issue-based alerts and communication
- Voter identification and outreach
- Cutting-edge technology and databases
- Incumbency protection
- A professional staff and office
D.E.M.! Join Our Monthly Pledge Fund Team
You can become a D.E.M. Pledge Fund member of Ada County here through ACT BLUE which allows you to make your contribution on line or by calling our office at 208-331-2128 and receiving our Pledge Fund information package. It is easy to do and we take care of all the details. Your donation helps us build the “health and the wealth” of the democratic party in Ada County.
Contribute via Mail:
You may send your check to:
Ada County Democrats
256 S. Cole Rd.
Boise, ID 83709
Please call Jordan at 208-331-2128
When you donate to a political party, confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least 18 years old, or the funds I am donating are my own personal funds and I am donating these funds knowingly and voluntarily.
State Election law requires political committees to report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $50 in a calendar year. Your contribution will be used in connection with elections and is subject to the limits and prohibitions of applicable law. Your contribution is not tax-deductible as a charitable contribution for Federal income tax purposes.